10 Quotes To Help You Love Yourself This Valentine's DayWednesday, February 10, 2016
Love yourself this Valentine's Day. Ten quotes to get you in the self-love zone.
So, Valentine's around the corner and instead of focusing it on romantic love, why don't we channel the love to ourselves. We need it too!
I've chosen TEN little lines of wisdom with regards to self-love to get you in the mood. Yes, you can cuddle up with your cats while you read them.
1. Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.
2. We can never escape who we are. Instead of wasting time worrying about it, why don't you cut to he chase and love yourself?
3. Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.
Michel de Montaigne
4. Love yourself, appreciate yourself, see the good in you... and respect yourself.
5. One cannot give what he does not possess. To give love you must possess love. To love others you must love yourself.
6. Know yourself. Feel yourself. Love yourself. Respect yourself. Take good care of yourself. You are your most precious possession on Earth.
7. I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.
8. You become more attractive when you love yourself. You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.
9. It's not your job to like me - it's mine.
10. Love yourself. Then forget it. Then, love the world.
Do you have other favorite quotes on loving yourself that you enjoy? Share below!
shanaz@RS | 3:36 AM | Labels: buddhalicious